May 01, 2024, 09:59:12 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Color Picker

Started by LarryMc, February 28, 2008, 01:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

February 28, 2008, 01:37:46 PM Last Edit: February 28, 2008, 01:40:04 PM by Larry McCaughn
Seems like everytime I'm working on a program I need to pick out some colors to use.
I wind up having to run MSPaint or a little colorpicker program that GWS wrote.

To make the process a little simipler I use an undocumented feature of EBasic that MAY disappear in the future although I hope it stays.

I first modified Graham's colorpicker program (with his permission) to allow copying color selections to the
clipboard (1 at a time) in either the RGB(255,255,255) format or as 0xFFFFFF; whichever the user desires
just by pressing a button.

In the attachment is the source for colorpicker2, an exe file, an incc file, and a readme.txt file.

If you carefully follow the directions in the readme you will be able to run the colorpicker from EBasic's IDE Help menu.

Larry
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library