April 29, 2024, 10:40:34 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Aurora Common Classes

Started by Zen, January 06, 2006, 11:26:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

An example of the sql and mysql ccl would be nice. :)

Zen

Larry. that class is not finished yet. But i will include an example once it is finished.

Lewis

Zen

Brian, the link in Docs post is to an old version.

Here is the current version of CCL

Lewis

Brian

Lewis,
Got the new version - thanks a lot

Docmann,
Indeed, long time no see. I was explaining to Paul that I keep updating and watching the posts
about Aurora, but I haven't done anything with it myself yet. It's a big leap from IB Pro, and I
really don't know whether I want to invest the time and brainpower to it. Plus my mother died
on Boxing Day, and I haven't really had the inclination for any kind of programming since then

Good to see you are still with us, because I know you had your doubts, as well

Brian

Zen

Brian, im sorry to hear about your mother. Hope things are ok.

Lewis

Zen

There will be a short delay in the next update of CCL due to me having to get my website up and running (for myself and Aurora). Once it is up and online those who have purchased the source license will be able to obtain the source as it is updated, others will also be able to purchase it or just download the actual package.

My website will take cred cards as i will be setting up the website to take online payments using my merchant account. If there is a demand for people to use paypal then i will also leave it available for payment through paypal.

Lewis

Parker

And I'm writing a PHP script that parses and colors Aurora files so it will be nice to look at ;)
Maybe I can work out some type of folding too with javascript for the {} braces.

Zen

There are tons of Java scripts that will let you fdo tree views etc. It will be really easy to make it work with PHP too.

Lewis

Parker

February 03, 2006, 03:07:05 PM #133 Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 04:21:41 PM by Parker
With Lewis being gone, we have a difficult situation here.

- Changed, I do have the source now.

- Lewis' paypal account is most likely unmonitored since he is gone, and so all purchases won't be handled. *** Take warning anyone wanting to purchase ***. I will try to set something up later.

- Removed, I have a list.

- Changed, Lewis' classes will be written but probably not received for a while.

- Changed, I do have the installer's code. I just have to download Inno.

- Oh, and I forgot to mention I don't have access to the CCL downloads topic. Which is not such a big deal right now, but later on.

Ionic Wind Support Team

I've unlocked that topic for you.

According to the email he sent me Lewis should be back in a month or so. 
Ionic Wind Support Team

Parker

Thanks.

Yes, he said no later than 2 months.

Parker

February 17, 2006, 03:07:39 PM #136 Last Edit: February 18, 2006, 05:32:00 PM by Parker
Coming soon:
- The DictionaryFile class - it's a hash table stored in a file along with blocks of data. I needed it for one of my projects so I decided to do a CCL for it. The project is written in C though, so the class will be wrappers for some C functions.
- I didn't see that when ToUnicode was changed to StrToUnicode, FromUnicode was changed to UnicodeToStr. That is incorrect in my opinion, since a unicode string is still a string. So it will be StrToAscii.
- IsBigEndianMachine and IsLittleEndianMachine.

Edit - I don't know when this will appear, some issues with C compatibility have to be resolved first.