April 29, 2024, 07:51:05 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

the Community Command pack - Ebasic Eddition

Started by Copex, December 04, 2006, 02:24:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Copex

December 04, 2006, 02:24:55 PM Last Edit: July 02, 2007, 11:57:44 AM by Copex
the Community Command pack - "Emergence Basic Edition"

Converted to run with EBasic :-) the idea to create a  Community based command pack, keeping it open source,
allowing anyone to add/improve/fix commands...

the IBP verion did`t live that long & only had one command added :-) maybe it will do better here :-) if not, then
it is a example on how to create a command pack :-)

the attachment contains all source & helpfiles, now if anyone add`s commands to the pack if you send me the
updated pack i will update the attachement on this post, just to keep it all in one place :-)

_________________________________________________________________________________________
The Archive has been updated to include the additional command from http://www.ionicwind.com/forums/index.php/topic,1661.0.html - (0019)

Last updated 02-067-07 (see above topic for more info)

ccFindAndReplace removed as ccFandR has been added by flicko.

ntddl.lib - you will have to add this using create import library
-
I really should learn how to use a spell checker! though im not sure how it will help someone who can not spell?
-
Except where otherwise noted, content Posted By Copex is
licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 License

http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/

Shannara

How did you create the .lib file in EBasic? I have 1.5 with only options are "Window", "Console" "DLL" for output/target options.
Love is staying up all night with a sick child, or a healthy adult.

talun

Hi Sync,

start a new project, insert your files and from the Project option menu choose "Static Library" in the project type combo box.

byeÂÃ,  :-X

Sergio

Ionic Wind Support Team

Yep.  A single file static library is kind of redundant.  You can just take the single .o file and rename it .lib ;)
Ionic Wind Support Team

Shannara

Heh, thats interesting :) Would be super cool if that was listed in the manual? I probably missed it though :( Anyways, thanks for the tips and tricks guys.
Love is staying up all night with a sick child, or a healthy adult.

ExMember001

Quote from: Paul Turley on December 07, 2006, 05:08:39 AM
Yep.  A single file static library is kind of redundant.  You can just take the single .o file and rename it .lib ;)

didnt know that, thank for pointing out Paul :)

Ionic Wind Support Team

December 07, 2006, 03:33:05 PM #6 Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 03:45:26 PM by Paul Turley
You can also use a single .o (object) file directly in a project by selecting the 'Project' menu and chosing 'Insert library/object into project'.  Which adds that file to the list of files the linker builds with.

I use this method to include raw assembler created object files in my projects.  It is also an alternative to using the $use statement, since you can add import libraries to the build without having to put them in the .libs directory.

A lot of flexebility there ;)
Ionic Wind Support Team