April 16, 2024, 11:44:52 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Common Classes Download

Started by Zen, January 30, 2006, 05:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zen

January 30, 2006, 05:00:26 AM Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 09:29:23 PM by Ionic Wizard
As the link keeps getting left behind when new posts are made i have decided to make this topic with the download location in.

Lewis

Parker

New release.
- The PipeProcess class is now included, use the Open method to start a process. Use ReadOut and ReadErr to read the stdout and stderr pipes respectively, until the return value = PIPE_STILL_ACTIVE (CCL defined constant).
- IsLittleEndianMachine and IsBigEndianMachine are implemented for writing portable code in case someday Aurora runs on a big endian processor.
- UnicodeToStr changed to StrToAscii since a unicode string is still a string.

I don't have the installation script, so to install run the "install" program. The batch file won't do anything, the install.exe creates another batch file that calls the first. Clumsy and odd, but it works.

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

Is this the same ccl that some of us purchased soruce code for?

Parker

Yes, it is. If you would like the updated source code now and have purchased it (I have a list) let me know via PM. Otherwise a system will be set up and everyone notified when Lewis returns.

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

I can wait - leaving for a 10 day cruise later today so I will be quite for a while.

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

Have I waited long enough?
Do we have an update?

Ionic Wind Support Team

That was quite a long cruise larry ;)
Ionic Wind Support Team

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

Only 10 Days - after that my attention was required elsewhere for a while.
But now I am back to being my regular pain in the A**.

kryton9

I had looked at the common classes thread before, but since it started in the earlier days of Aurora, wasn't sure if I needed to get it. So, is it something that I need to get now, or has parts of it been placed in Aurora already?

LarryMc

Quoteregular pain in the A**.

that's one way to distinguish between us...........or is it?  ::)

Larry
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Shannara

December 16, 2006, 10:25:33 PM #10 Last Edit: December 16, 2006, 10:34:07 PM by Sync
I guess I have to bump, as I am interested in the Winsock side :) Also purchased the source I believe. Any update on CCL nowdays?

Also ..

Any possibility to send/recieve bytes besides strings? Or the ability to bind to an IP address? Bind_?
Love is staying up all night with a sick child, or a healthy adult.

ExMember001

September 16, 2007, 12:59:42 PM #11 Last Edit: September 16, 2007, 01:05:04 PM by KrYpT
i'm wondering if there is an help file with this classes?
because good stuff are in there but didnt see anywhere how to use it ;)

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)