Registrations are usually approved and an email sent within one business day.
If you haven't received the activation email, it could be due to one of the following:
1. Check your junk mail as some junk filters may pick up these types of messages as spam.
2. You signed up with an invalid email address.
3. Your mailbox may be full.
4. The Team hasn't had time to review your request. (Please allow one business day)
5. Your request may have been rejected (see following)
Before registrations are approved the requestor's IP address is checked against an international database of IP addresses that have been identified as spammers and/or email harvesters.
If the requestors IP address appears in the database the registration is rejected.
If you have tried to register and have not received an approval within one business day or you believe your request was rejected in error you may contact us by sending an email to tlmccaughn@aol dot com.
Please provide the name and email address you used during registration and your IP address.
You will normally receive a reply within one business day.
The Ionic Wind Software Team