Here's is my noble Audio player AmpKC
Now Working on Xp, Vista, 7,8,8.1 !
- Play a lots of audio formats (mp3,ogg,aac,flac,alac,wma,cd ect..)
- you can display pictures included in the audio file folder while playing
- 7 skins and possibility to make your own
You can download it on my site : http://kryptikcreations.ca/telechargement.html?p5002_sectionid=2&p5002_fileid=3 (http://kryptikcreations.ca/telechargement.html?p5002_sectionid=2&p5002_fileid=3)
Got to thinking about the quote in your signature.
Quote"The significant problems we face...cannot be solved by the same level of thinking that created them."
Sounds like that implies that a person can not solve a problem of their on making. ;)
Just a thought.
Well, not exactly...
He can solve the problem... but he need to think differently ;)
Exelent program with skins.Super ;)
A new version of AmpKC is availlable on my website!
Here's what's new with version 0.9.1
Fix bug with file name that have more than 1 dot in it
Fix folder with ÃƒÆ'Ã,Â© character at the end bug
Fix some playlist bugs
Fix - Only file supported by the player will be add to the playlist and play
Fix - Now if a plugin support more than 1 filetypes, all filetypes are registered
Add - if the player is open and you double click a file in explorer the file will be add to playlist queue
Upgrade BASS dll to the latest version 2.4.1
you can download it here:
Thanks for the update
Good job for all the bugs fixed!
I may borrow some of your codes if you don't mind ::)
No you don't, i know i know. :D
A new version of AmpKC is now downloadable from my site
i had not the time to post or make some coding, for a long time now,because of my job and lots of other things
But now im on vacation for the rest of the week and i'm back to coding :)
here what's new for v0.9.2:
* Add more error messages
* Add tooltips to controls (can be deactivated via options dialog)
* Add, When AmpKC start for the first time, the language use by the system is automaticaly detected (French and English)
* Fix a bug when a skin is load
* Fix a lots of bugs in the options dialog
* Fix a lots of minors bugs with the player
* Fix a problem with plugins when ampkc is start for the first time
* Fix a bug when a second instance of ampkc is run
* Fix a bug when a folder is add to the playlist via explorer
* Fix a bug when some m3u playlist was load (some crap was add to the playlist)
* Updated BASS to version 18.104.22.168
you can download it here:
Source code included for Aurora
I really enjoy your player. Very nice work! ;D I am sure I will learn a lot by studying your source code.
And I liked the program so well, that I made a Norwewgian language file for it. If you send me a PM spesifying your email address, it will be a pleassure sending it to you if you'll like to enclose it with your zip file.
Thanks Egil ;D
I'm glad you like it!
and thanks also for the language file, i will add it for sure
Here's another update for my audio player AmpKC.
What's new in version 0.9.3 :
* Add, now image formats bmp and gif are supported as album cover
* Add, now if you add a file via explorer and the player is not playing the new song added will start automaticaly
* Fix, Bug when a playlist is saved as m3u
* Fix, Bug with the playlist scrollbar
* Fix, Some file formats was'nt detected when a folder was load
* Fix, If a file is playing and the slideshow is activated and a song without image in its folder is double clicked in the playlist, the infobox disapear.
You can download the latest version Here (http://www.kcsoft.ca/Telechargements/p13_sectionid/2/p13_fileid/8)
Have a nice weekend!!
Ones again,great work Krypt :)
thank you :)
Thanks for your great work!
Hi, since i reopen my website, AmpKC is now downloadable (see first post)
I made a lots of improvements on it since 2009
you can get a hand on the source code, just message me a maybe we can make a deal ;)
The website is in french sorry for that...
you can use this link to go directly to AmpKC download page : http://kryptikcreations.ca/telechargement.html?p5002_sectionid=2&p5002_fileid=3 (http://kryptikcreations.ca/telechargement.html?p5002_sectionid=2&p5002_fileid=3)