May 13, 2024, 04:58:53 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Coding Monkeys

Started by Columbo, August 21, 2014, 11:02:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Columbo

Anyone know how to contact the webmaster at Coding Monkeys?  I can't find a contact link.

I have been trying to register but it keeps telling me that I have answered the security question incorrectly.
The question that it flags as being incorrect is:

What year is it plus 3. (eg: 2009):

If I am reading this correctly, the answer would be 2017  (2014 + 3) but it says incorrect so I can't register.

I guess I have to contact them but as mentioned above,... I can't find a contact link.

LarryMc

Fixed
Try it now.
(BTW I own that site) ;D
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Columbo

Ah,... Ok, thanks Larry.  I didn't know that was your site.

Columbo

Still seems to be a problem Larry. I tried to register again and it did not flag a security question error but it now says that there is already a user with that name. I think that somehow it has retained my last attempted registration info even though it did not actually register me or, perhaps you registered me.

Ok, I just tried to log in and it said incorrect password so I clicked the 'Forgot password' and when I tried to enter my email address it said that there were no users with that email address.  What I think may have happened is that the extension on my email in the registration has a typo.  I think it the extension may have been myemail.coom instead of myemail.com

Sorry! :(