May 06, 2024, 06:21:11 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Update 04-03-2012

Started by LarryMc, April 03, 2012, 06:44:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

Code in place to support the Compiler Options dialog/properties pages.
Instead of being a separate exe file the functionality has been folded into the IDE exe.
All entries are now saved in the ini file instead of the registry. This is all in support of being able to install IWB on a memory stick.

Download has been updated.

http://www.ionicwind.com/forums/index.php?topic=4896.msg37499#msg37499

LarryMc
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

It appears I've done something in the code that causes the IDE to crash when the PrintPreview is selected.  And I haven't touched the code in that module since a couple of days after I released it initially.

So, if anyone is playing with the latest version and notice that; I'm working on it.

LarrymC
LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

I'm backing up to the version from 3/22/12 and will go back and add all the revisions, checking the PrintPreview as I go.

Glad I make backups on a semi-regular basics.  The folder that contains all my development/testing code is 1600+ files.

LarryMc
LarryMc