May 14, 2024, 11:48:29 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Developers

Started by kryton9, July 28, 2006, 04:47:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kryton9

I am going to do something and I would like to get a list of all those who are actively a part of the Aurora team as active developers.

I know Paul Turley is, Parker and Zen I am pretty sure are, Sapero? Not sure if anyone else and if they would want to go by nicknames or use their real names.
This would be a place to let me know and provide which or what they prefer? For instance, Parker goes by Parker and Turk, Zen goes by that or Lewis. Paul is the Wizard.

THanks.

Zen

Hi Kryton.

Obviously, although i know everyones full names i do not feel that it is my descision to display them publicy on this forum without there permission. However i am happy to give my name. Obviously Pauls is already made public.

My name is Lewis Lambert (Zen Or Python)

As for the rest i guess you will have to ask them ;)

Lewis

Parker

Parker's my real name. You can find a list of all of us on the member list, you can sort by rank and if I remember correctly partner developers are listed on the last page(s).

kryton9

July 28, 2006, 09:44:40 PM #3 Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 09:52:48 PM by kryton9
Thanks guys will check out the list :)

Ok, checked it out and well, the list a lot longer than I thought. Hmmm.
Will have to come up with something else besides the developers, sorry :(

kryton9

July 28, 2006, 10:32:43 PM #4 Last Edit: July 28, 2006, 10:34:56 PM by kryton9
By the way Zen, did you use that nickname from the fun sci-fi and great show Blake's 7, zen was the liberator's computer.
http://www.btinternet.com/~blakes.seven/main/

Zen

Ha ha no i didnt. I was born in 1985, Blakes 7 started in 1978, so it was a little before my time but i have seen the odd one or 2. Also Peter Tuddenham who played Zen was only in from 1978-1980 ;)

A little bit of info for you.

My name Zen actually comes from my parents company "Zenteq"

Lewis

Zen

By the way, what was it your are making Kryton?

Lewis

kryton9

It was going to be a cool animated directx file to test out all the features like transparency, animation loops and such.
I made a simple version, however, but having problems opening it up. I know the x file is ok as can open in my other viewers.

I will post a model viewer and it soon enough. I got a very simple model viewer going already.

kryton9

OK got a model viewer and a simple version of the model, can get latest as updated versions from here:

http://www.ionicwind.com/forums/index.php?topic=776.msg6794#msg6794