May 04, 2024, 08:48:02 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Style Flags

Started by tbohon, January 26, 2007, 08:59:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbohon

In the line

CONTROL w,@BUTTON,"Print",27,301,80,22,0x50000000,5

the documentation says that the 0x50000000 value represents the 'style flags'.  However, I don't know what the options are or how to build/modify them.

Comments appreciated.

Tnx.

Tom
"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself ... the dreams will come to you."  -- Randy Pausch, PhD (1961-2008)

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

If you look in the install directory you will find .inc files in bin and in include.
The flags are defined here.

tbohon

Wait a minute, I'm supposed to look in the code?  Geesh!!!!!   ;D

Of course I knew that - it's the medication after the oral surgery causing the memory lapse ... yeah, that's it ...  ;)

Tnx - I'll go away now ...

Tom
"If you lead your life the right way, the karma will take care of itself ... the dreams will come to you."  -- Randy Pausch, PhD (1961-2008)

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

Bruce Peaslee wrote an application to decode the flags. It is also on this board somewhere.
It is written in aurora. Sorry I do not remember the name of the app -- Bruce can you help here?

Bruce Peaslee

January 26, 2007, 02:21:54 PM #4 Last Edit: January 26, 2007, 02:41:59 PM by peaslee
"Constant Decoder", part of the Aurora Programmers Toolkit, available at my web site for a very reasonable fee  ;) .

In the interest of cross-language relations (and free publicity) I would be willing to post the EXE here. Give me a minute to put it together.

Edit:  zip file added
Bruce Peaslee
"Born too loose."
iTired (There's a nap for that.)
Well, I headed for Las Vegas
Only made it out to Needles