May 05, 2024, 10:16:23 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Can a Listview be created using SourceGrid DLL's?

Started by billhsln, September 13, 2009, 10:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

billhsln

Found a utility which we might be able to use to create complex grids in Listview.  The only problem is, I do not have the knowledge or experience enough to know how to make it work in EBasic or if it is even possible.  This is an open source set of DLL's.  Documentation is at:  http://www.devage.com/sourcegrid/SourceGrid_EN.html

Maybe some one could tell by looking at the doc, whether it can be used by Ebasic or not????

Thanks,
Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

aurelCB

See this:
QuoteSourceGrid use only managed code (without API or Interop) and can be used with any .NET 2 compatible environments.

billhsln

Does that mean that it will not work with Ebasic?

Thanks,
Bill

aurelCB

Im not sure it will work or not but sure that this dll require NET framework for work ;D

Ionic Wind Support Team

Emergence is not a .Net language so that would be a no.
Ionic Wind Support Team

billhsln

Ok, thanks for the info.  Just thought it might be useful, but was not sure if it would work or not.  Might have to look at MyLittleGrid and maybe purchase it.

Thanks again,
Bill

Ficko

Hi billhsln!

If you looking for something effective, small, free and working with EB this http://www.masm32.com/board/index.php?topic=6913.0 from

KetilO is a great one. ;)

billhsln

Thanks, Ficko, will take a look.  Hopefully it will be simple enough even for me to use.

Thanks,
Bill

aurelCB

This KetilO looks good but it seems work little bit slow, but work ..

billhsln

With the users I would be using this for, I don't think it will be a problem.  I don't think they can write more than 10 words a minute.

Bill