May 17, 2024, 07:26:11 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Change standarded menu button background color and highlight color

Started by TexasPete, February 16, 2009, 02:50:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TexasPete

I was trying to find an example of changing the menu bars colors. I searched under menu and did not find an example. Is this possible ? I would love to see a small example if you know where one is.

Thanks
Texas Pete

LarryMc

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

TexasPete

Larry , I would rather do it in eb. Right now I am exploring. I have not made my mind up. After, last two weeks just redoing a simple file converter program. It just beat me into the ground. I am spending the next few weeks trying to learn and understand all the suggestions that were thrown at me. I am playing with different
things trying to find out what the same code needs to be in eb or cb and what might have to be rewritten totally and what can be saved.

I think I can convert most gosub easily enough. I am looking at things I wanted to do in lb but could'nt because of the language.  I ended up doing a lot of api call to get some of the procedures to work. Some of the api call would not be necessary in Eb or Cb because it is under the hood already.

Right Now I am learning about as many options as I can.
I did down what you found under eb. I will look at that example today.

Thanks
Texas Pete

LarryMc

The reason I asked if you were doing it in CB or EB is that I wanted to make sure you posted your question in the correct forum.

As you are well aware CB and EB aren't the same.
If you ask a question in the CB forum you can expect any response to apply to CB and vice versa with EB.

If you ask in the wrong forum for where you plan to use it then the response will really confuse you if it doesn't work for you.

Just trying to help.

Larry
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

TexasPete

Thanks Larry,
I know you will keep me in the right forum. I am aware of the differences, Not all of them yet. But I will be . I am just exploring and getting a feel for things.
Thanks Texas Pete