May 05, 2024, 10:28:31 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

For Sale - Visual Studio 6 Pro (4 CD set) Academic + SP6

Started by John S, May 20, 2006, 02:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

John S

I came across a deal on the Academic Version (Full) of Visual Studio 6 Pro (4 CD set) plus I will burn on a cd Service Pak 6 and include it with the set.  I am offering here for your programming pleasure.   (I'm not sure how to handle the internation stuff - I do have a PayPal account though)

1 Visual Pro 6.0 CD (Visual Basic, Visual C++, Visual FoxPro, and Visual InterDev) and 3 MSDN Library CDs  (pretty sure Visual Java is included)

The seller wants $55 per set + shipping and handling.   All cd's will be sent to me and then I will distribute.

I will charge $60 (US) + shipping from Reno, Nevada, USA to your address.  (the added $5 is to cover the shipping from him to me and the SP6 cd)

Please PM me if you are interested in buying this package.  I don't know how many he has.   Sunday night (May 21),  I plan on completing the order.

(I believe Paul is using VC6 to compile Aurora - that is why I thought this might be of interest to those with the Aurora Source)
John Siino, Advanced Engineering Services and Software

Parker

VC5 is what's used, but VC6 works fine, I've tried it. I personally use 2003 and 2005 express, and GCC.

Protected

Is it legal? My university is a member of the MSDN Academic Alliance, so I can get all that software for free  ;D But somehow I think I'm not allowed to resell them  :P

John S

I'm a University student too but I can't get VC6 only 2003.net.   
I believe that as long as you are a teacher or student you can buy and register these.  If there is a problem, let me know and I'll have Paul delete this thread.

Protected

Oh, I have no idea  ;D

I never really used my MSDNAA account - I don't think I have looked at it in the past three years, so I don't know what exactly they have in it right now  ;D ;D

John S

Last chance to PM me if you are interested in this offer.  I will post the order tonight.