March 29, 2024, 09:14:20 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Who would have ever "thunk" it?

Started by Doc, May 08, 2007, 10:07:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doc

Not trying to be either pushy or impatient I noticed some interesting forum stats this evening:

Top 10 Topics (by Views)
#1 - Ionic Wind Linux Project (4293)

Top 10 Topics (by Replies)
#1 - Ionic Wind Linux Project (151)

Perhaps I'm not as alone as it feels down here sometimes...
It would be a pure joy to have more to yak about. ;)

-Doc-

Ionic Wind Support Team

Actually the replies in the developers forum are higher ;)

Seriously though besides Doc, the diehard fan of the project, interest is still low at the moment.  The last contribution to the project was back in February, and only a total of 12 people contributed to the project.

Right now work is taking precedence over everything, but I will get back to it eventually.

Paul.

Ionic Wind Support Team

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

I am still waiting for it as well. Would sure like to have what ever you have to play with. Alpha tester??

Brice Manuel

Still hoping and praying for the Linux version.

Hope things are well for ya, Paul!  You and yours are in our prayers.

Doc

Quote from: Rock Ridge Farm (Larry) on May 09, 2007, 05:18:22 AM
I am still waiting for it as well. Would sure like to have what ever you have to play with. Alpha tester??

How about pre-alpha testers? ...do I hear an Amen? ;)

Seriously, all of us that are regulars 'round these parts, can understand, have sympathy with and appreciate Paul's position in all of this. I just hope that as time reasonably permits, we have something to play with and take out for a spin in *any* stage of completion.

I just cannot help but believe that with just a tiny handful of folks slinging and sharing code, building small apps and such,that it would serve to put some Ummmp behind the support/contribution factors. Good for Paul and all of us here.

Simply my 2 cents worth ...and yes, I'd like my change back please.  ;D

-Doc-