May 06, 2024, 01:01:21 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Window position

Started by TonyMUK, May 13, 2010, 06:56:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TonyMUK

I know how to position a window but I am having trouble getting the current position of the window. I am wanting to find the top left position of the window relative to the screen. I have tried GetClientSize but all I get is 0 for both. The window is an MDIFrame if that makes a difference.

Thanks

TonyM
Check out www.arnoldchiari.co.uk. If you don't know what Arnold Chiari is you are very lucky.

LarryMc

LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

TonyMUK

Cheers Larry. Must rtfm more closely next time.
Check out www.arnoldchiari.co.uk. If you don't know what Arnold Chiari is you are very lucky.

LarryMc

Quote from: TonyMUK on May 13, 2010, 07:31:32 AM
Cheers Larry. Must rtfm more closely next time.

Hey, I ask questions sometimes and then discover that I had either asked (or ANSWERED) the same question before.

Do like I do and just write it off to age.

You're never too young to start practicing to be senile.
You don't want something like that sneaking up on you. ;D

LarryMc
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

TonyMUK

It's not sneaking. It jumped on me a while ago. Gives me a good excuse though.  ;)

TonyM