May 14, 2024, 03:59:18 AM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Info Only Update 06-19-2012

Started by LarryMc, June 19, 2012, 10:22:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

While I was looking into the REGION / ENDREGION problem I was having with code folding I reminded myself that in the
current IDE folding is not handled properly for a line that starts with GLOBAL SUB.

So, I decided to take a little break from my compiler rat-killing and fix the folding.

So, in the new IDE, folding for global subs will now work properly.
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

LarryS furnished me some code that i didn't previously have and it allowed me to finish the compile-only code for a project.
It also let me know I had not properly covered every situation in some of my other code.
So I'm going back through my compile/link code yet again to make sure I haven't missed anything else in what I have coded so far.
LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

billhsln

Don't you hate it when you find one bug, get a fix for it and then find a few more.

Bill
When all else fails, get a bigger hammer.

LarryMc

Quote from: billhsln on June 22, 2012, 09:20:00 AM
Don't you hate it when you find one bug, get a fix for it and then find a few more.

Bill

The only thing I hate more is you guys finding bugs in my code (unless you are a beta tester).
LarryMc