May 14, 2024, 10:41:02 AM

News:

Own IWBasic 2.x ? -----> Get your free upgrade to 3.x now.........

Update 03-08-2012

Started by LarryMc, March 08, 2012, 08:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

Can now add any displayed iwb, eba, asm file to an open project by right-clicking the code window.

The option is disabled if an incompatible file is clicked (such as an inc file);if the current code editor contains a new file that has never been saved; if the file is already been added to the project; and if there is no project currently open..

When a file is added in this manner it automatically appears in the project list window.

while working on this code I had to spend a good deal of time getting the IDE caption to properly reflect the current project and/or active code editor window and whether either or both have unsaved changes.  Also had to address all the various ways the active code editor window/tab could be changed.

The next step will be to add the dialog for adding obj and lib files to the project.

Should have been a little further along on this but today was my wife's 65th birthday AND we both had doctor visits yesterday and her again today.

LarryMc
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

Rock Ridge Farm (Larry)

Tell your wife I said Happy Birthday - she beat me to 65 by 5 months.

Larry