May 14, 2024, 05:34:49 PM

News:

IonicWind Snippit Manager 2.xx Released!  Install it on a memory stick and take it with you!  With or without IWBasic!

Update 02-17-2012

Started by LarryMc, February 17, 2012, 07:33:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LarryMc

All the code is in place for the CreateNew Project dialog( from the File/New/Project menu option).
Since that same dialog(with a caption change) is used to modify a project via the Project/Options menu the necessary code to support that activity is also in place.

I've created a new, empty project(.iwp file) in the new IDE and successfully opened the new project in the current IDE.

Next step is to add code for opening and closing a project.

LarryMc
LarryMc
Larry McCaughn :)
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

hitech444

Hi Larry,
I feel  it's a pretty stupid question but can you give us a percentage of completion of the new compiler?
Tnx

LarryMc

Quote from: hitech444 on February 20, 2012, 11:37:15 AM
Hi Larry,
I feel  it's a pretty stupid question but can you give us a percentage of completion of the new compiler?
Tnx
LarryS is working on the compiler so he'll have to answer that one.

larrymC
LarryMc
Author of IWB+, Custom Button Designer library, Custom Chart Designer library, Snippet Manager, IWGrid control library, LM_Image control library

LarryMc

while I was working on the recent project code ( which is patterned after the recent file code, I found a bug.

For some reason the exact code that worked fine in IWB+ didn't work right in the new IDE.  It took me a couple of days of trial and error to get the code where it would work correctly.

So I'm now back to working on the project code.
I've got the code done for loading all the project's files into the project list window.
I'm now working on the portion that will load all the subroutines for the entire project in the project list.
The subs will be under their on tab and will be in alphabetical order regardless of the source file they are in.

While working on this I decided that I'm going to add a third tab in the project list window for Includes so that all the inc files used in a project will be listed regardless of which file they are used in.

I also plan on lighlighting the project's files in the project list window that have been modified and not saved.

LarryMc

LarryMc

LarryMc

screenshots of the 'files' and 'subs' tabs of the 'project list' window.

(Haven't add the 'include' tab yet.)

LarryMc

Note: the project used during development is the IWB+ project.
LarryMc