Welcome to IWBasic
IWBasic is a full featured 32 bit compiler for the Windows™ operating system. Creates small, fast executables and DLL's. IWBasic supports both procedural and OOP style programming.
- Fast 32 bit assembler, linker, and compiler.
- Uses standard COFF and LIB format files.
- Easily upgradeable and expandable.
- Integrated Scintilla based editor and debugger.
- Multi module programming through projects.
- Supports Windows 98,ME,NT,2000,XP,Vista, and Win7.
- Executables created are royalty free.
- Able to create and use static libraries.
- Generates native machine code, no runtimes!
- BASIC like syntax.
- Rich command set, over 800 built in commands and functions.
- Extensive mathematic operators and functions.
- Built in linked-list handling.
- Easy window, dialog and control creation.
- Advanced inline assembler for optimizing code.
- Use IWBasic variables directly in inline assembly code.
- Interface IWBasic variables with assembly raw data.
- Text console support.
- Advanced and easy pointer operators.
- 'C' style pointer operations.
- Built in midi music and sound commands.
- Case insensitive keywords.
- Optional casesensitive variable names.
- Graphics primitive operations for quick and simple drawing operations.
- Text and graphics printer output support.
- Web enabled application development with the integrated HTML browser control.
- Simple common control commands and functions.
- Quickly interfaces with the Windows API, C runtime libraries, and static code libraries.
- Automatically creates missing import libraries, when possible.
- Optional, default, and variable number of parameters for functions.
- Static variables in subroutines/functions.
- Supports indirect function calls.
- ANSI compliant UDT and UNION types (structure).
- Nested structure definitions.
- STDCALL and CDECL function calling conventions supported.
- Import variables and methods from DLL files.
- OOP fully supported.
- Structured exceptions handling.
- Built in ODBC database support.
- Built in 2D gaming commands.
- DirectX 9.0 3D gaming engine included.
- Built in Unicode support with ability to code both ANSI/Unicode under flag control.
- Built in COM support.
- Built in support for resources.
- Supports macro creation with multiple expressions.
- Supports thread-private variables.
- Built in Drag and Drop commands.
- IBasic™ Professional Compatible.
- Emergence Basic™ Compatible.
- Help file in chm, pdf, and eBook formats.
[ Screenshot ]
Current version: 2.0
Current price: $69.95 USD
Try Before You Buy
Fully functional, 15 day time trial. Contains purchase link.